The Last One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TLO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULE #2 BOT HOSTING

Go down 
+2
MVPstevenash
ghostwalk620
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostwalk620
Admin
ghostwalk620

RULE #2 BOT HOSTING Empty
PostSubject: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Here's a minor heads up to all clan members.

1. Do not use the !end command to terminate a game that you are losing. I highly advise avoiding this course of action.

2. If somebody is using the bot in the game lobby, try to be patient about waiting for them to finish. If all else fails, tab out and check your email or something.

3. Feel free to invite others to your game if you plan to host. Simply creating a private game called "TLO" can land you unexpected participants before going public with the game.
Back to top Go down
MVPstevenash
Admin
MVPstevenash

PostSubject: Re: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 pm

excellent, could not have posted better rules.

since so many people do this i will just say don't be a noob and camp fountain to boost your stats.
however, if u do it whatever people will find out eventually you are not that good.
But if u do it during an in house game anyone on the opposing team is allowed to !end the game.
that is if the winning team is going to the fountain and trying to get extra kills.
if the losing team is leaving the fountain to try to defend
and they get killed that is not considered camping out at fountain.
Back to top Go down
CharlesManson
Admin
CharlesManson

PostSubject: Re: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

can't !end unless you're host. so !ending an ih fountain farming doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
TheZWN

PostSubject: Re: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Well you could set an IH rule for having bot unlocked...then any admin can end, right?
Back to top Go down
CharlesManson
Admin
CharlesManson

PostSubject: Re: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Not because it's locked, you just can't do it. Try ending a game someone else hosted sometime.
Back to top Go down
TheZWN

PostSubject: Re: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 am

Eh...why I added the 'right?' because I wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
greenteaa

PostSubject: Re: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 pm

also dont !end when you are playing with clan members on opposite teams. i was in a game where such player (dont want to put on blast) !end after saying for us to end and we were there pushing the whole time ending and he !end when throne was about to die cause he was a stat fag.
Back to top Go down
warlord122
Admin
warlord122

PostSubject: Re: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:13 pm

i thought i came across a command that canceled the effects of !end but im not sure. it might be in the bot command list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULE #2 BOT HOSTING   RULE #2 BOT HOSTING Empty

Back to top Go down

RULE #2 BOT HOSTING
Page 1 of 1