The Last One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TLO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atomicist reporting in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomicist

Atomicist

Atomicist reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Atomicist reporting in   Atomicist reporting in EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 am

I've been playing dotA pub games for a few years on and off now, I was introduced to it while training in LA by some AZNZ (koreans) who thought it was hilarious to teach me to choose sniper every game and buy boots first item always. from there they said sny. I never quite knew it but now that I look back I think they were fucking with me because they are actually very good. I play using one of their accounts because they are on the west server.

I'm in this clan because I know pavjoe2 IRL (no he isn't fat) we go to the same colleges/schools. I didnt even know he played dotA until I randomly ran into him during a game and figured out his name.

I dont get offended very easily online, and I like to joke around so feel free to speak your mind around me. My skill level seems to be comfortably above your average pub (which isnt saying much) and Im still getting used to a few heroes but I try my best and don't rage quit/feed.

IRL Im about 20 years old and I go to college for exercise physiology. I compete in olympic style Taekwondo and train a lot when im not in school or gaming. My brother also plays with me from time to time his dotA name is alec_baldwin Rolling Eyes (his real name is allen, hes 23). He hasnt been playing as long as me, but hes not a noob by any means. I'd say as good as the average pub, sometimes better.

I look foreward to KS'ing you all!

Last edited by Atomicist on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghostwalk620
Admin
ghostwalk620

PostSubject: Re: Atomicist reporting in   Atomicist reporting in EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:30 am

Most of us appear to be around the same age. Which is pretty tight.
Back to top Go down
iAmerika

iAmerika

PostSubject: Re: Atomicist reporting in   Atomicist reporting in EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 am

sweet deal welcome!
Back to top Go down
warlord122
Admin
warlord122

PostSubject: Re: Atomicist reporting in   Atomicist reporting in EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:21 pm

wow you really took the time and effort above and beyond. Maybe you should become a shaman because they are all lazy and just get by by doing the minimum amount of work. hahah jk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atomicist reporting in   Atomicist reporting in Empty

Back to top Go down

Atomicist reporting in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last One :: New Recruits :: Introductions-
Jump to: