The Last One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TLO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helpful commentaries on YouTube

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmoney520

Helpful commentaries on YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 pm

I've found a few guys that commentate on pro dota games and so I thought I'd let everyone know about them. They r pretty beneficial to watch bc u get to see some of the things that the top teams do and how they play, execute attacks, build their heroes etc. I'll post their channels in here later but if you search 'ian dota' that is one kids page and he is really good. He has some 150 videos of dota games. His most recent one is the craziest dota game I've seen. If you search 'luminous48 dota' that'll take you to another kids page and he has a ton of videos also that are pretty cool to watch. The final guy that I know of is 'pinkblastoise'. I haven't watched many of his bc he's pretty bland and usually only commentates on good games that he has had rather than pro games. So just some possible helpful stuff hope u guys enjoy

gmoney
Back to top Go down
pavjoe2

pavjoe2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Gmoney520

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:07 pm

yeah thats luminous48 ya nub :p
Back to top Go down
pavjoe2

pavjoe2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:24 pm

I am a nub mentioning luminous48? Why is that?
Back to top Go down
iShine

iShine

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm gone.

Last edited by iShine on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pavjoe2

pavjoe2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:38 am

sorry

I've played with luminous before. He is good at dota.
Back to top Go down
Gmoney520

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:03 pm

i was kiddingggg joe jeeeeez
Back to top Go down
Gmoney520

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
pavjoe2

pavjoe2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
BadJesus

BadJesus

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm

watch lumi's last com to learn about the 6 sange build
his last few replays have had lotsa mistakes on hero names wich have made it less enjoyable... I think he may be on drugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful commentaries on YouTube   Helpful commentaries on YouTube Empty

Back to top Go down

Helpful commentaries on YouTube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last One :: General Discussion :: Warcraft-
Jump to: