The Last One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TLO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your favorite bands/genre of music??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Q-tip

Q-tip

What are your favorite bands/genre of music?? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite bands/genre of music??   What are your favorite bands/genre of music?? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:02 am

Copied right from my fb page.

Senses Fail, RHCP, Incubus, Tool, T.I., Crystal Method, DJ Tiesto, TREOS(one of the best indie bands I have come across), Thrice, Alkaline Trio, From Autumn to Ashes, Anberlin, Gym Class Heroes, Utada Hikaru, Wu-tang Clan, N.W.A, P.O.D, Brian Transeau (BT - a pioneer of his genre), Lupe Fiasco, Infected Mushroom, DJ Hype, Pendulum, Daft Punk, A.F.I., Ratatat, Saosin, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Modest Mouse, Hollywood Undead, Gorillaz, Linkin Park, Rise Against, Tupac, Kanye West, Outkast, Mos Def, Brand New, Silverstein, Coheed And Cambria, Muse, Radiohead, Underoath, Nine Inch Nails, Dr. Dre, Method Man, M-flo, Nas, Jack Johnson, Deftones, Rage Against the Machine, Beastie Boys (bringing back that old NY rap), Flobots, Slightly Stoopid, Mae, Bob Marley, Sum 41, Blink 182/Angels & Airwaves, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Dj Sharpnel, A Tribe Called Quest, Sage Francis, Atmosphere, all DnB collaborations between Dieselboy, DB Kaos and Dom and Kemal (sick DnB song = Moulin Rouge).
Back to top Go down
phant0m

phant0m

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite bands/genre of music??   What are your favorite bands/genre of music?? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 am

trance 24/7
Back to top Go down
iAmerika

iAmerika

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite bands/genre of music??   What are your favorite bands/genre of music?? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Metal.
Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Rammstein, Tenacious D, Slayer, Rob Zombie, ect..
Back to top Go down
BadJesus

BadJesus

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite bands/genre of music??   What are your favorite bands/genre of music?? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm with eric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite bands/genre of music??   What are your favorite bands/genre of music?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite bands/genre of music??
Page 1 of 1