The Last One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TLO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Tlo Dota montage/video

Go down 
+3
iAmerika
Odin
Q-tip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Q-tip

Q-tip

Clan Tlo Dota montage/video Empty
PostSubject: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 am

Ok so I got the inspiration for this from the videos that pavjoe has been showing me. I want to make a make a video of a collaboration of clips of great dota play from any member of TLO whether in a pub or a inhouse. For this, I will need some help, especially from pavjoe. If any of you have some really good clips in games, send me the replay and the approximate time of the scene and I will edit it into a movie. Since pavjoe has tons of replays of inhouses and any pubs, we should have a decent pool of material to choose from (especially the rampage Sven clip). And from all the members in the clan, if you pull off some incredible shit even (double kills, triple kills, ultra kills, rampage or just great play) in the future, save the replay and send it to me.

Also, pavjoe or anyone else, if you would help me with editing and screen capturing the clips from replays I would really appreciate it. I will use Windows Movie Maker and some other tools to put the movie together. I will use appropriate and good music of course and if anyone has any suggestions, I will be more then welcome to hear them out. I will also go through some tutorials in my spare time to add special effects and stuff to the movie (I won't overdo it).

If you guys, think this is a good idea, just post here and support this, also if any of you would like to help or have experience in this process, I would gladly take any advice/help. In conclusion, send me replays of great shit and save replays of future games where you pull off amazing plays. If possible, I will organize the video by an intermediation screen (just a black screen with the player name(s) who made the play). The final version of the video will be posted on youtube with tags linking it to Clan Tlo.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 am

sounds awesome. I'll see what I have. I think I have a clockwerk triple, if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Q-tip

Q-tip

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 am

I forgot to post my e-mail. Here it is.

E-mail: pjbanerje@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
iAmerika

iAmerika

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm

i should be in it.
idk how but i should.
Back to top Go down
warlord122
Admin
warlord122

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm

i have a funny clip of when i fountain killed someone as techies as i was being switched. ill send it to you buts its more funny then skill based so i dunno if you want include it.
Back to top Go down
pavjoe2

pavjoe2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 pm

i have been waiting for this for a long time now. i will go through my replays... i have some good stuff but it will take me a very long time.

i just remembered my friend kurt did make a few montage videos a while ago. they aren't amazing but i enjoy them for the nostalgic value.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRgMmVxRGU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZDMmwhWH3w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88SNoVs_Z2A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8B1bdUbXcA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQv8U29kmaI

they are not the most pro videos like i said...

to be honest i have so much stuff from before i met most of you guys that i might want to make a video myself for the memory of playing with some of my old friends.
Back to top Go down
Q-tip

Q-tip

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Yea send me it to me Warlord. I guess I'll make a short bloopers skit at the end of the video, so if anyone has any funny stupid shit that they saw or happened, send it to me.

Also, pav you know how to or where i can find a program to screen capture clips from replays??
Back to top Go down
pavjoe2

pavjoe2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:30 pm

there is fraps but i use xfire and if you really want to be pro get Sony Vegas for extreme editing (i am not pro enough to do this)

xfire is free
fraps is free trial i think
Sony Vegas isn't free but i bet you can torrent it
Back to top Go down
warlord122
Admin
warlord122

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:34 pm

are we just using real dota? cuz i have clips from omg games too that are just flat out hilarious.
Back to top Go down
pavjoe2

pavjoe2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 pm

i Think that there should be a dota video dedicated to only omg games. i wouldn't want to see regular dota with omg in same video.
Back to top Go down
Q-tip

Q-tip

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 pm

K i'll try out fraps and xfire, I bet I can torrent Sony Vegas but there will probably be CD keys that I still need. I torrented FL Studio 8 and a friend gave me CD keys for it.
Back to top Go down
Gmoney520

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm

just gonna throw out that u prolly wont be able to figure out how to use sony vegas effectively without taking a LOT of time learning the program. ive done a lot of video editing (not for games) and it does take quite a bit of experience. windows movie maker or whatever would prolly be most user friendly to kinda jumble it up. wont be as pro as ur used to seeing tho i dont htink. sounds like a ballin thing tho ill look through some of my stuff and see :0
Back to top Go down
SilverEyedWitch

SilverEyedWitch

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Too bad that the replays would have to be of the present version of wc3, huh. I had a great one where I was techies and killed the entire enemy team in one bout. If it is possible to work around the version issue, I'd send you some.
Back to top Go down
pavjoe2

pavjoe2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

SilverEyedWitch wrote:
Too bad that the replays would have to be of the present version of wc3, huh. I had a great one where I was techies and killed the entire enemy team in one bout. If it is possible to work around the version issue, I'd send you some.

download this
http://www.playdota.com/forums/104037/warcraft-version-switcher/
easily switch warcraft version.
Back to top Go down
Q-tip

Q-tip

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Already, so far I've gotten some replays from two people. Have some footage but I need a lot more, so keep the replays coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tlo Dota montage/video   Clan Tlo Dota montage/video Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Tlo Dota montage/video
Page 1 of 1