The Last One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TLO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how can we form a fair team?

Go down 
+9
Odin
iAmerika
ghostwalk620
SilverEyedWitch
warlord122
pavjoe2
TheZWN
Gmoney520
nonstopblue
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greenteaa

how can we form a fair team? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how can we form a fair team?   how can we form a fair team? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Dont listen then. You better hope I never run into you irl.
Back to top Go down
THE-Doh-Duh

PostSubject: Re: how can we form a fair team?   how can we form a fair team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:39 am

I just wanna say that it is humorous to me that nonstop is the one saying dont call people noobs as it is harmful to the clan... when in fact, it is only harmful to him because he is, more often than not, the one being called a noob. I would have more respect for him if he broadened his horizons and maybe played something aside from troll + luna + lycan + mortred + spectre + void... but as i dont see this happening, he IS a noob to me and idc how that makes anyone feel. He is not the best at carrying and should not waste a spot on the team by choosing such a hero. If you are a part of a team that is playing to win, either learn to play something else, or expect criticism 'cause IT'S A COMIN'!
Back to top Go down
THE-Doh-Duh

PostSubject: Re: how can we form a fair team?   how can we form a fair team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:59 am

BTW Warlord... I dont like either of the skill selections you chose with ES. I go Fissure, Aftershock, Fissure, Aftershock, Fissure, Echo, Fissure, Aftershock, Aftershock, Totem, Echo... neither of your ES builds did that and i dont like it none. Just sayin. Oh, and I dont get bottle either but thats personal choice... Do what you want Odin, but ES is awesome pretty much no matter what... hes tough to screw up.
Back to top Go down
warlord122
Admin
warlord122

PostSubject: Re: how can we form a fair team?   how can we form a fair team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:41 pm

when did i post an es build THE-doh-duh?
Back to top Go down
THE-Doh-Duh

PostSubject: Re: how can we form a fair team?   how can we form a fair team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh my bad warlord, i saw the yellow avatar of pav and thought it was ur SS3 pika... mah b nigga. But for real pav, I wouldnt ever go the first skill build of ES that you posted... Enchant totem at level one is useless without at least one stat into aftershock. so if you were to go that build instead, you should at least go Fissure, Aftershock, Fissure, Enchant, Fissure, Echo and so on because i see no point in grabbing level one enchant totem at level 2. 50% more dmg swing on the 60 dmg ES has... isnt going to kill nebody. Thats just my opinion tho <3
Back to top Go down
warlord122
Admin
warlord122

PostSubject: Re: how can we form a fair team?   how can we form a fair team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 pm

thats actually the skill build i go. fissure aftershock fissure totem fissure echo slam fissure aftershock...and so on. i get 1 level of totem for that .25 second stun or whatever it is; however, i am still a very bad es. i know how to play him but i never can play him well though. Maybe we could have a training session one day...since ur godlike with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can we form a fair team?   how can we form a fair team? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how can we form a fair team?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2